BAKING MOIST TEA CAKE

                 TEA CAKE

   How to bake tea cake, this is a small scale cake making for either breakfast or lunch or for kids snacks to school, I would give you an exact measurement in making this cake and again this is just a plain tea cake.
             So, In my next blogging I will write about other tea cakes to bake,but for now let's me give you this as a starter pack in making tea cake. write out you list and swipe to market asap to get your ingredients if you don't have them available yet. Try to buy enough so as not to make this simple plain tea cake once, you can keep trying or making if you don't get it for the first time. And trust me once you get this baking you literally wouldn't want to stop baking especially if you have kids. Same way I made a snack for my son once,he loved it and anytime he remembers he comes to me requesting for it again I have no choice than to make,  because I make sure to have my ingredients extra at home. So let's get down to business.
INGREDIENTS 
- 2 and 1/4 cup of flour
-1/4 Salt
-1 and 1/2 cup of Sugar
-4 eggs white(yolk)
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract(flavour)
-1/4 almond extract (flavour)
-2 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 cup butter
-1 and 1/4 Cream tartar.


METHOD
-Pre heat oven to 350F/180C.set out a 10inch round pan with removable bottom.
-Sift the flour and baking powder in a large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup sugar
-The egg whites,cream of tartar,salt  pour in a large bowl
- With an electric mixer at a medium speed beat together until frothy. 
-With the mixer at high speed ,gradually beat in the remaining 1 cup sugar,beating until stiff peaks forms
-Add vanilla and almond extract in the mixer.
-Use a large rubber spatula to gradually fold in dry ingredients, spoon the batter into the pan.
-put in oven and bake for 50-60minutes,Until golden brown.




FOOD FAIRY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAKE BUSH MAN RICE

HOW TO MAKE AKARA